got a max of 650$

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefro

Baseband Member
the intel mobile chips are faster clock for clock then the amd anyway so it might not really be that much of a difference. also i've heard and dealt with my fair share of acer problems.

oh i didnt know it was integrated, thanks.
hahah and peter your talking trash about amd, should you be beheaded as well?

intel mobile chips are faster clock for clock? where did you find this? I'm not saying its not true, I just want to check it out.

hey b1, is the x3100 better than the nvidia 7150go?

Yes, because it supports the higher 4.0 pixel and vertex model, has higher memory bandwidth, has more shader processors, and supports DX10.

Yes, because it supports the higher 4.0 pixel and vertex model, has higher memory bandwidth, has more shader processors, and supports DX10.

really?wow
i thought the x3100 is horrible cos its integrated.I thought the 8400g would kill it.
My bro just bought a laptop from circuit city today for 699 ar and this is wat it has
amd turion 2ghz
2gb ram
250gb hdd
wireless n
nvidia 7150 go
tuner card with remote

is it worth it or can he get something better?

And i always thought the x3100 was crappy as heck compared to the nvidia 7150 or 8400....no wonder the x3100 got a higher vista score.

Both chips aren't good for gaming, anyway. The 8400 G or GS, I think, is a little ahead of the X3100 though.

Both chips aren't good for gaming, anyway. The 8400 G or GS, I think, is a little ahead of the X3100 though.

well my bro didnt get the laptop for gaming, but might wanna play like fifa or somthing to pass some time.

He got it for college...
i was just wondering if that laptop is worth the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom