good gaming laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wikipedia said:
An oxymoron (plural oxymorons or, more rarely, oxymora) is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.

I was insinuating that there is no 'good' gaming laptop. Just laptops that can play a few games. But if you are going to get a laptop to game on, that one looks pretty solid. The new Toshiba's out are good too.

I only got $800.00 or less. I have played on a few good gaming laptops in the past. I could run CS:S on all the highest settings, ect. with my evga geforce 7600gt co it stuggled to play CS:S on high settings which means that the laptop i played on pwned that desktop.

I only got $800.00 or less. I have played on a few good gaming laptops in the past. I could run CS:S on all the highest settings, ect. with my evga geforce 7600gt co it stuggled to play CS:S on high settings which means that the laptop i played on pwned that desktop.

CS:S isn't a game to brag that you can max, because a 7600gt destroys CS:S at 1600x1200 resolution, my game can do Medium settings if I had the game

true i guess. That same laptop was lagging while playing NFS: pro street while the evga geforce 7600gt co did just fine. I think it was the cpu in that laptop though cause it wasn't a dual core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom