is this a good buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a pretty nice set up to me. i personally like Lenovo thats why, however everyone has their own opinion. what will you be using it for?

I don't trust the seller.
He is advertising an IBM, but IBM stopped making notebooks back in 2005. There is no way that you would be able to purchase a IBM branded laptop that is would have a Core2Duo CPU or windows vista.
Sure, there might be a little bit of confusion when it comes down to calling a whether or not to call a Lenvovo or IBM. However at the end of the day, the laptop would not be branded IBM. The photo he is using as is a IBM branded laptop with a lenovo desktop pattern.

My spider-sences are tingling.

plus the 4ghz thing....people who know what they are talking about know that you don't add the speeds together :\

I'd say pass. It's used, not that great, expensive for what it has, and has no dedicated card.

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire AS6930-6073 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo P8600(2.40GHz) 16" Wide XGA 4GB Memory 320GB HDD DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS - Laptops / Notebooks

Newegg.com - Acer Aspire AS6530-5753 NoteBook AMD Turion X2 Ultra ZM-82(2.20GHz) 16" Wide XGA 4GB Memory DDR2 667 320GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 - Laptops / Notebooks

both of those laptops would be better and are around the same price (one is a bit more and one is less)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom