Good or Bad choice of Laptop?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you looked at any acer laptops??

i was dead set on a hp pavilion myself,till i saw the acer aspires.
their worth a look.

Acers are a big no no in my book. I've fixed way too many of them to be comfortable ever recommending them to anyone. They're cheap crap imho.

That's a good deal from what I can tell. I'd definitely go for it, HP makes a nice laptop.

Acers are a big no no in my book. I've fixed way too many of them to be comfortable ever recommending them to anyone. They're cheap crap imho.

That's a good deal from what I can tell. I'd definitely go for it, HP makes a nice laptop.

acer is way better then hp,hp makes fancy little comps while acer makes soild ones.

but like everything else your going to have people who like one brand better then another.

I'm just saying, I've 4 years experience fixing Acer's low quality laptops and dealing with their virtually non-existant support team. The only reason people like Acer, really, is cause they cost a little less than HP/Toshiba/etc. and the trade off is definitely not worth it. You get what you pay for.

but i'm not talking bout acers low quality laptops.
some of acers best laptops are better then hps best.
and they aren't much different in price.

and if your smart you buy a laptop through a computer shop and they'll deal
with any problems you might have.

That laptop looks good... I personally think most Acer's are pretty crappy...

In my experience the best brands have some of the worst computer and the worst brands have some of the best computers. I think quality varies more by model than by company.

Edit: Example.

Dell's Latitude line is solid. Their inspirons are flimsy pieces of ****.

To counter other's claims of crappy Acers:

I operate 35 Acer Extensa's at work. All are very solid. I even googled Acers quite a bit and found much more praise than anything else. I am not sure how old the laptops were that Jorsoft fixed, what models they were, or what was wrong with them, but as of late, Acers are very sturdy, high quality, and come with good warranties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom