Gaming Laptops - Budget $1,500

vandy22

Beta member
Here is some gaming computers that I choose from looking many places that are $1,500 or under. I was wanting to know some opinions on the top three (bang for your buck) gaming laptops on this list in order. All of these specs were found online from reliable websites (mostly from the company's website). Please try to give accurate information for these are what I'm looking for to buy. Thanks!
25qg1ad.png

The MSI or Valkyrie are the best bang due to the 870m,

But I don't know much about the ideaPad with the 775m. The 24Gig SSD is probably a mSATA drive not a 2.5" SSD. My Alienware has a 60Gig used for caching.

The upside of the Alienware is they have great upgradeability over generations, but pricey.

I like the Valkyrie due to the larger screen and more ram for the GPU.
Dauntae

The Fangbook and Valkyrie are both actually MSI's, just re-branded.

That being said, I'd go with either of those or the MSI. They all have great hardware, and most importantly great cooling. I have an MSI GT780DX, and it has a Cooler Booster function (a touch function on the top row by the power button), which puts the CPU/GPU fan to 100% helping keeping them cool during gaming sessions, which is extremely important with gaming laptops. I've been satisfied with mine and would recommend an MSI over anything else for a gaming laptop.

What do you guys think about the Sager NP8268-S?

Heres the specs:

Display:
15.6" FHD (16:9) Anti-Glare Matte-Type 95% NTSC Screen (1920x1080)

Processor:
4th Generation Intel® Mobile Core i7-4810MQ Haswell Processor

Memory:
120GB Crucial® M500 mSATA SSD + 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

Graphics:
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 870M GDDR5 (6.0GB) w/ Optimus Technology

RAM:
16GB DDR3 1600MHz

Heres the link to the computer: XOTIC PC | Sager NP8268-S (Clevo P150SM-A) - 15.6" Gaming Notebook

Back
Top Bottom