Is the G73 worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreyDead

Solid State Member
Display
17.3" FHD LED (1920x1080) Glossy
Video Card: 1536MB DDR5 nVIDIA GTX 460M
Processor: Intel® Mobile Core i7 740QM (Customizable)
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1333MHz (Up to 16GB)
Hard Drive: Dual 500GB (1,000GB) 7200RPM Hard Drives (Customizable)
Battery Life: 1-2 Hour
Weight: 8.5lbs

For $1,629.99. (Xoticpc.com)

I love the look of it, but I'm not sure if anyone on here has one. But for the price it seems to be perfect for the money. I don't want a high class computer more of a computer that will last me a long time, yet still max things out now days and still be good later in the future. Guess if I ever got it stolen/broken I wouldn't feel to bad because it didn't cost to much computer.

Can you show a link to that laptop? Thanks.

By the specs, it looks jolly good.

ASUS is an excellent company. I recently got a ASUS UL80JT. It was recertified, but it works great. :)

Here is the G73 XoticPC overview page: ASUS G73JW-A1 - XOTIC PC - Republic of Gamers ASUS Gaming Laptop

There is a couple of models to pick from here: Custom Laptops, Gaming Notebooks, Custom Gaming Laptops | XOTIC PC

Annnnd the Asus site: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks- ASUS G73SW

It has to be the most legit and price balanced laptop I've ever seen. Most people would overprice something like it. I looked at a couple of product sites that Asus put out. XoticPC has the best price as far as I could tell.

If I was a billionaire I'd buy everyone on this forum one of them. But then there would be peace on this site since no one would have problems or asking "if they should get this computer" topics. As Boba Fett once said, "This site is no good to me dead." or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom