Forgotten PW for Laptop

DBrown51

Baseband Member
My sister in law forgot her PW for her laptop and I am trying to rest it, I tried the command prompt but it did not, it told me the user name didn't exists, does anybody have some other options to reset the PW?

Thanks

If you didn't have a password, anyone could get into your system as opposed to that one in however many that is actually savvy enough to know how. There will always be that one person who can pick a lock; that doesn't mean you shouldn't have one on your front door.

This exactly.

Plus with the tools I posted, it requires physical access to the system. If all you wanted was data and it sat unencrypted (like 95% of people out there)...you could just pull the drive out of the system and put it in another one and be done with it - no password required.

If you didn't have a password, anyone could get into your system as opposed to that one in however many that is actually savvy enough to know how. There will always be that one person who can pick a lock; that doesn't mean you shouldn't have one on your front door.

Well put :cool:

Back
Top Bottom