Even Cheaper Netbooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time I head out to the US being this summer I may have to purchase meself one :)

besides who really cares about graphics if your using it for what "they" say it's for? net browsing, email, etc... but of course that will last about as long as a person on here not OCing a new GPU. ;) and my eyes are getting bad, so I need at least a 15" screen or better... LOL

regardless i dont think id be buying a computer with a 7'' screen just to save a bit here and there.

regardless i dont think id be buying a computer with a 7'' screen just to save a bit here and there.

It's definitely made as an extra, just something very portable to throw in your bag and take with you. It's not the screens that kill me, though, but the tiny keyboards. A couple of the 10" models just barely are big enough to be okay for my big hands. The 7 inch ones are just too tiny and I can't type on them.

It's definitely made as an extra, just something very portable to throw in your bag and take with you. It's not the screens that kill me, though, but the tiny keyboards. A couple of the 10" models just barely are big enough to be okay for my big hands. The 7 inch ones are just too tiny and I can't type on them.

well, thats just not good, cause i too have big hands. it's a pain in the *** having to send sms'es on my phone i have to use my finger nails to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom