Error 2110

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey1

In Runtime
Hey Guys this is a bit of a strange one :S

Got a laptop for one of the guys at my work came preloaded with windows, so all i had to was load on our programs and set him up on our network - all was sweet. he then brought in his old pc and i copied over his old data over, once that was complete it was ready to go (no problems at this point).

Brings it back the next day when he first booted it up and it was going past the bios and then just before the windows loading screen it would give a message "Error 2110 : HDD0 (Hard Disk Drive) read error Press ESC to continue" u hit esc and it reloads and goes into windows fine, i kept restarting about no less than ten times throughout the day and no such error appeared again :S checked for viruses and spyware none at all, checked the boot up priority (even though i didnt change anything) and it was fine, so we gave it back to him to trial and hit has happened again twice but only when he first starts it everyday the rest of the day it goes fine.

i was under the impression that it might be a faulty hdd but wouldnt this happen constantly everytime you would restart. any ideas would be most appreciated.

-joey-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom