eee Laptop Troubles. 802.11n - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie

I am doing an upgrade on my eee. I have installed two gigs of DDR2 memory which worked fine and have also bought a 802.11n wifi card 802.11N 300M Wireless N/G PCI Express Card For HP Dell (item 140279973923 end time 08-Nov-08 19:12:21 GMT)
However the card isn't detected in windows upon opening the eee and installing it. I then reinstalled the old card but now that isn't detected either!
Have pressed [Fn]+[F2] countless times but it doesn't appear anywhere!
Solutions please?

Solved the first problem, setting in the BIOS [phew, I was panicked there for a bit ] but Windows refuses to allow the device to start (the Device Cannot Start (Code 10))
I have the drivers provided on the ebay page installed but can't find any updates on the original page or google...
And, no I'm not installing Linux, I need use of my e220 3G modem!
Closed Thread