dropped laptop, no display

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, well without access to the inside it's impossible to diagonse or fix the problem. try removing the batt for about 10min and then put the batt back in and try to turn it on.

hmm, well without access to the inside it's impossible to diagonse or fix the problem. try removing the batt for about 10min and then put the batt back in and try to turn it on.

he is gonna retry to take the panel off, told him to call me if i gets it off.

i thank you guys for all the suggestions, as he is leaving to set sail in less than a week with the marines, he will be gone 6 months, and to not have his laptop, will make things a lil hard.

Obviously it's seriously damaged. At the very least, it needs to be completely dismantled in order to visually inspect it. Any number of components could be damaged: processor, motherboard, video card, hard drive, etc. With the low price of new laptops, it's unlikely to be worth the cost of fixing.

Obviously it's seriously damaged. At the very least, it needs to be completely dismantled in order to visually inspect it. Any number of components could be damaged: processor, motherboard, video card, hard drive, etc. With the low price of new laptops, it's unlikely to be worth the cost of fixing.

i agree with that.

if he does get a new laptop, he is gonna have to fork out the money to get it in person, cause he doesnt have time for it to be shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom