Drivers for Lenovo G510 for Win 7 64-bit

aimo3

In Runtime
The CD that comes with the LT is for Win 8.1, as it written on the CD itself. But I tried it.

Then I downloaded ivga125w764.exe from Lenovo website. But it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software."!!!!

After that, I downloaded win64_153314.zip and win64_153318.exe from Intel website. Because I saw on another LT it's Intel HD Graphics 4600.

All of them (except ivga125w764.exe off course) led to BSOD after restart and before logging on.

I also tried win64_153314/8 without enabling aero on the installation. This delays the BSOD till after logging on.

Can someone help? I also require the camera driver.

I updated windows fully including IE and all optional updates. Within the updates, this Intel drive came up. I deselected it till all other updates are done, and then installed it. Again, BSOD.

I disabled the external AMD driver from the save mode (as on the screenshot) and have been surfing the net and playing a lot of videos from video streaming websites. It looks normal so far.

Do you think it's a hardware problem?

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Looks like your laptop has an Intel chipset and an AMD graphics. I think you need to remove the Intel graphics4600 from your laptop and get the AMD windows 7 driver from lenovo for the graphics
Laptops and netbooks :: Lenovo G Series laptops :: Lenovo G510 Notebook - Lenovo (US)

And use the intel chipset driver
Laptops and netbooks :: Lenovo G Series laptops :: Lenovo G510 Notebook - Lenovo (US)

which you might already have

Your links lead to avga125w7a.exe & ichip125w7.exe. The latter is for the other motherboard chipset, not the VGA.

This LT has 2 VGA devices, internal (Intel) for its own LCD and external (AMD) for an external monitor or projector.

Yesterday I notice that each one of them works fine with disabling or uninstalling the other, despite the yellow explanation mark on the working one! WTF?!!

Please check the specs of your laptop and tell me where it states you have Intel 4600 graphics? If you can not find it in the specs then remove that driver from your pc

Please check the specs of your laptop and tell me where it states you have Intel 4600 graphics? If you can not find it in the specs then remove that driver from your pc
1. I saw another LT.
2. It came up in Windows updates.
3. It works find when AMD is disabled or uninstalled.
4. This screenshot.

Attachments

• b.png
    b.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom