Does redmi note 7 pro is hi-fi audio compliant or not.

rupeshforu3

Baseband Member
Hi I am Rupesh from India and at present I am using redmi note 4 with 64 GB and snapdragon processor ie., mido. I want to buy a new smartphone which provides high quality audio ie., which has separate component for audio processing.

Two years back I thought to buy a new smartphone which has separate component for audio processing and found that mi note series smartphones have separate component for audio processing and I have brought redmi note 4.

At present I am searching for a new smartphone which has separate component for audio processing and so I have examined the specifications of redmi note 7 pro and unfortunately I found that it does not have separate component for audio processing I mean it is not hifi audio compliant.

At present I have also searched for other smartphone which has separate component for audio processing and found a smartphone named zte axon mini ion gold. This particular phone is very affordable.

I would like to buy redmi note 7 pro happily if it is hifi audio compliant. Can anyone of you suggest any other smartphone which is hifi compliant and at the same time affordable.

Please examine the following links and also examine the specifications of redmi note 7 pro and confirm whether it is hifi audio compliant or not.

https://www.mi.com/global/minote/hifi/

https://www.amazon.in/ZTE-AXON-Mini-ion-Gold/dp/B01L1TVH14

Regards,
Rupesh.

I do not see anything even close to the listing of the original Redmi Note in the specs of the Redmi Note 7.

I do not see anything even close to the listing of the original Redmi Note in the specs of the Redmi Note 7.
The first webpage link I specified states that all the following redmi note phones are hifi compatible.

So what I have requested you to crosscheck. Thanks for your suggestion that redmi note 7 is not hifi compliant.

Just now I found that xiomi mi a1 is HiFi audio compliant.

Can you crosscheck whether it is HiFi audio compliant or not.

Back
Top Bottom