destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wing A wing **** man your far to well of if you can aford a wing on your house. LOL

Lmao we only have two east and west and the centre of course. I do have the money to go to the bank take a bit of money out and build a rig like khan008 with sli'd ultras a qx6800 watercooling loop blah blah blah. But the key to being rich is keeping the balance of what you spend and what you need my gaming rig is perfect for me its not crazy its not ridiculously expensive I don't game a lot so having an 8800 ultra isn't a priority

I guess so, I love it when pay day roles around and I can buy more stuff but I can never save much money. I love the job I have but it isnt great pay wise I buy one thing and I am skint :(. I am how ever building a supper rig and the ultra is on my list.

Just good to here that the money hasnt gone to your head.

well you know just last week I went down to the local derby and bought horse for my next polo match lol the amount of rich people who play polo is extremely low and most of them are girls. My school do have quite a successful polo team and there are only 2 boys in the team and about 13 girls so....... 15 out of 520 isn't a high proportion, its all the media

ROTFL, it pays to be posh around here unless you own a stream of polo ponies or maybe half of Yorkshire.

Can I just ask m8, what do you think of boarding school I went to a comprehensive and always wondered what it was like.

theres no real way to describe you become more open more use to surviving on your own its like a controlled uni life you treat your teachers as your friends they will meet up with you whenever you need help. You live with a bunch of guys for a few years you know everyone of there secrets they're dirty little habits who sleep talks who sleep walks lol but then you also pick up the "rugby behaviour" you know streaking for no apparent reason lose all sense of personal space as there is always someone coming into your room for a chat. You also have the un-official problem of having lots of teenagers with lots of money living together which means as much legal and illegal drugs you can possibly get your hands on always a bit of fun :D

LOL i got all that in the army, I lived in a bunk house for a few years. It was exactly the same apart for the drugs that was replaced with booze I was famous for it at one point I could get my hands on a bottle of scotch any time of the day or night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom