dell studio 1535 converted - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Old 09-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Grinch
Default Re: dell studio 1535 converted

Originally Posted by jimmyhelu1 View Post
I think you should get a better translator if you are using one... if not, use one

Here is what I made out of that... whatever it is.

You turn on your laptop it gets to the loading windows page which takes it longer then usual to load. Once it loads the screen goes blank and the laptop beeps a few times. Then 2-3 minutes later you turn it back on and it takes you to the screen that lets you choose whether you want to start windows normally or in Safe Mode.

Once you finally get the laptop to run, any application you turn on takes a long time to run/open (such as a browser).

You did some sort of test that is built into the Dell laptop and that test told you that there were no errors on the laptop.

What can you do now?

I think that is what you are trying to say... correct me if I'm wrong

No reason to be rude to anyone, what so ever here. It doesn't matter if he has proper english, or poor english, or speaks another language entirely, a forum is a place to try and be

Do you get the Dell Splash screen any what so ever when you boot up?
If so, have you tried to reinstall your OS?
Or does nothing ever come up, but it goes dark? If it does this, take a flash light, and shine it closely at an angle to the screen where text would be at, and look closely, see if you can see anything. If you do, your backlights are going bad.

c0rr0sive is offline   Reply With Quote

dell studio converted