dell Studio 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadpixel

Daemon Poster
So my friend is looking for a decent college notebook, and I saw a good deal on a Dell Studio 15

* Intel Core 2 Duo T5850 (2.16GHz/667Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
* Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium Edition SP1
* 3GB Shared Dual Channel DDR2
* Back-lit Keyboard
* Glossy, widescreen 15.4 inch display (1280x800)
* 256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
* 320GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
* 8X Slot Load CD / DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
* High Definition Audio 2.0
* Dell 1397 Wireless-G Card
* Integrated 2.0M Pixel Webcam
* 56 Whr Lithium Ion Battery (6 cell)
* 1Yr In-Home Service, Parts + Labor,24x7 Phone Support
* Integrated Finger Print Reader

This is all for around 750 dollars, and he wants to upgrade to the LED 15.4 (1440X900) display, since the LED's retain the brightness, produce more color, and use less battery.

So his cost will be around 900 dollars without any extra warranties or anything.

So my friend is looking for a decent college notebook, and I saw a good deal on a Dell Studio 15

This is all for around 750 dollars, and he wants to upgrade to the LED 15.4 (1440X900) display, since the LED's retain the brightness, produce more color, and use less battery.

So his cost will be around 900 dollars without any extra warranties or anything.

It will be a great laptop. It was just a little too big, a little too expensive the way I wanted it kitted out, and it would have taken them a month to get it to me.

I decided on a less expensive Lenovo Y510 which has a better gfx card.

But the dell does have some very nice features, backlit keyboard, slot load dvd drive, whatever color lid you want...

Well he decided the LCD was to much, but I have heard ups and downs about Dell, so now he is unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom