I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop and lately it has been overheating. The fan starts to run and then kicks on high and the right side of the computer near the speaker is really warm. I work at home using the internet and everything slows down and starts to freeze up. I usually run it from the AC cord, sometimes use the battery.
For the past week, when I am running it only on the AC it starts heating up and I can hear the fan running on high, but if I am running it just on the battery it is fine.
Is it possible that there is something wrong with the charger?