Hello, I just need an information
I have an Acer Aspire laptop where, which has an adapter with an output of 19 volts 3.42 Amps (65 Watts)
Now, the laptop wouldn't turn on with this adapter, ( only on battery it will turn on)
so I switched the adapter with an 18V , 3.5 Amps LPS (65 watts) adapter
Now the laptop won't turn on at all
Did the 0.08 amps diffence killed it ?
Plus...what the heck is LPS ?
btw, when I switched to adaptors, still no lights turned on....no nothing.
It just won't turn on on battery now either