Crashing/Freezing in games

LionFangX

Beta member
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I couldn't find anything else, so here I go.

I've been having an issue with my computer freezing when playing some games. I usually ''loved'' playing World of Tanks on this computer, but then the game freezes on the loading screen, I get audio stutters, and I have to wait until my mouse gets responsive again. Same happens when I load up unturned. I have tried literally anything software based, but i'm scared to open my laptop in case I screw up everything. When I play ETS2 on the other hand, it moves perfectly, and I can play for hours.
Not entirely sure what the problem could be, but I'm worried that my laptop could be dying...

What are your specs?

Have you checked your temps to see what they're at while playing the game(s)? Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?

Since it's a laptop, cooling will be the biggest thing. Make sure that your vents are clean - blow them out with canned air. May need to look into getting a cooling pad for your laptop, and/or repasting the CPU/GPU with new thermal paste.

Back
Top Bottom