Computers for college students

Those really aren't the best option for a college laptop, mobility is a priority so a 13.3" ultrabook is the way to go. On top of that the Lenovo Yoga 13 is one of the few ultrabooks with a 8gb of ram model available for $1k, the cool convertible form factor and touchscreen are just icing on the cake.

I thought that colleges give you comupter access there
when a family member was at university she got free access to computers inthat building..

when a family member was at university she got free access to computers inthat building..

His college might, I know mine does but it is best if you can have something to call your own and carry with you. I have a laptop for general classes to carry around and a recently build desktop for my more design heavy classes to be able to work at home.

Yes, most colleges have lab access for students, but it's usually easier to have your own laptop.

Mine did but the labs can be packed depending on the time of day and naturally having your own pc with you has many advantages.

Back
Top Bottom