Compare these laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, this is the order (from best to worst):

MSI PR400, Acer Aspire EX4630, Acer Aspire AS4530, Acer Extensa 4420-5557, Acer Extensa EX4420-5239.

i wouldnt advise going for a refurb tbh....your warranty is probably cut down and it *may* have already given its old owner trouble before....just grab the MSI Pr400 since its new...unless u can find a new version of the others...

My opinion, this is the order (from best to worst):

MSI PR400, Acer Aspire EX4630, Acer Aspire AS4530, Acer Extensa 4420-5557, Acer Extensa EX4420-5239.
I'll second this and for the record I've had more issues with quality and warranty service from Acer than you can shake a stick at. MSI, however, has been much better in comparison. That's a killer price on that laptop, too. Definitely my #1 pick out of the cheap ones.

I would stay away from any of the refurbs, too. Usually you get only 90 days warranty on them and they've already had an issue that required service before. Unless the price is just killer I really don't think they're worth the risk.

Agreed on the points above... When purchasing a laptop it is important to remember not only the quality of the laptop but especially the type of the support the manufacturer offers to its service providers - the people that in turn will fix your problems when they arrive...

I would be going for the MSI. They offer 2 years warranty. Longer warranty does show faith that the company has in the product not to break down.

I got an MSI and I love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom