College Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaizer77

Beta member
hey everyone. im about to go shopping for my first laptop. i need it to be able to run all of my college needs as well as do gaming and music like a boss. id prefer a laptop that can run any high demanding game while still be able to load a video or play music in the background without sacrificing speed. Basically gaming and multitaking are key but being able to justify the specs with the parents by saying itll do all my school work is key. I prefer windows. Thanks for the help. Screen size can be anything over 14" and price range is 600-900. Thanks again.

What are you going to college for?

Laptops are not for gaming, plain and simple. You will play on medium. You will have overheating problems. You could potentially break your laptop. Leave gaming to desktops. Or get a console.

What are you going to college for?

Laptops are not for gaming, plain and simple. You will play on medium. You will have overheating problems. You could potentially break your laptop. Leave gaming to desktops. Or get a console.

My Asus G73 stays fairly cool (for a laptop) and plays games quite nicely ;). I got it refurbished for $760; works perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom