Cheap gaming laptop $500-$700

Silentbob

Solid State Member
Hey, so I've been looking at a couple of different laptops and came across these two was wondering what would be the better buy. I know I wont be able to max out games but want something that can get the job done on even medium settings. Any advice would be appreciated, other recomendations are welcome as well. Thanks for the help !
Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6 Full HD, Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, E5-575G-53VG

and

Acer Aspire E5-573G-59C3 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i5 5200U (2.20GHz) 8GB Memory 1TB HDD 8GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2GB Bluetooth4.0 Windows 8.1

No I'm not against checking into used gaming laptops. Also I know they're not really gaming laptops but from what ive seen they can get the job done for most games, which is what I'm looking for. Doesn't necessarily have to be a "gaming laptop" with all the bells and whistles. But i'll check out your suggestions, thanks for the help so far guys appreciate it

Like paton suggested, MSI or Asus for sure. You'll be able to get a much better laptop for that price range if you look for a slightly used one. Check Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, etc.

Alright sweet thanks for the site suggestions!(CarnageX) I'll keep those brands in mind from now on. I'll definitely go used/refurbished. Thanks again Paton, heck may even reply to that add. Yah they are haha, it sucks with the Canadian dollar right now there's some decent laptops but once it's converted to the Canadian dollar :/

Back
Top Bottom