(Budget laptop) Which one to buy ?! Please help me choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobby135

Beta member
Hey guys,

Im such a noobie at choosing laptops (generally tech) and understanding their specs :( Im currently looking at:

Acer Aspire 5560G Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

and

Fujitsu Lifebook AH531 Laptop - Laptops | Ebuyer.com

Can someone tell me which one I should get ? Cus from my naive perspective, I think their specs look quite similar ? I just wonna know which one would be more suitable if Im looking for a laptop around that price and is compatible for someone who wants to do some light gaming on it maybe...? Also I have no idea which of their processors or graphics card is better
cry.gif
However I do understand that their HDD is a bit old .....but I think i can live with that since its budgeted i do understand that I cant have the best of both worlds :D

Please give me a suggestion ! Or a provide me with a decision if it is u that is to choose :D

Thank you !

I'd go with the Acer any day. It has a better gfx card than the Intel HD graphics. While the processor is a little lower, it should still give you the performance you want. Games use GFX more than CPU. And integrated video isn't that great to came on, anyhow.

What do you mean by their HDD? You can't simply transfer over Windows from one computer to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom