Budget gaming laptop

taura

Beta member
Anyone had any kind of experience with Medion computers? I'm looking for a gaming laptop with a budget around 1k€..and this Medion Erazer X7830 is looking really really solid for the price you pay. I can get one for 999€ and the specs are:
43.9cm (17.3") full HD LED (1920x1080)
Intel Core i7 4710MQ (4th generation, 2.5 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.5 GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M 3GB GDDR5
1TB Hard Drive
64 GB SSD Hard Drive
8 GB DDR3L SD RAM
9-cell Li-ion power battery
Intel ® Wireless-N 7260 with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 function
HD Audio with 2 speakers and 1 subwoofer

what do you guys think? Any other recommendations for a gaming laptop around 1000€?
Thanks in advance

I agree MSI makes some pretty stellar laptops but they ARE expensive, can't say I've ever heard of Medion brand but the specs seem good for decent gaming. Just did a little searching on them and they are now made and owned by the Lenovo Group which I believe also has Motorola as one of there companies, The Medion name is more of there European seller but also is supposed to be in the US but I can't find anything with the Medion name here. Big company so it should be a decent quality.

Last edited:
I agree MSI makes some pretty stellar laptops but they ARE expensive, can't say I've ever heard of Medion brand but the specs seem good for decent gaming.

No more than Asus or any of the other gaming laptop brands (excluding Alienware), IMO. Sager/Clevo are cheaper alternatives to MSI - they're basically just rebranded MSI's.

Back
Top Bottom