Brand New Laptop bad video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a DESKTOP, you can put in your own GFX card into it.

Integrated graphics on a desktop isn't your only choice. Out of the box, no, it won't be a gamer. But buy your own, and you're set.

Update: I didint buy it this friday which is today im going to buy a desktop Sunday. And Shaynk the dell desktop i was buying wasent integrated... I even checked. It had some AMT video card idk some random Numbers after that. But the reason im getting it sunday now is because this is when Staples price's, go down for a special. So sunday when i get my desktop. And im preety sure im going to check the videocard to make sure its not integrated. Than after that i will tell you guys the model of the desktop i have botten. So i might not be getting a Dell Desktop but instead an HP Desktop ^_^. Ill tell you guys later sunday. and see how everything turn's out. BTW i need a lil advice so a desktop with an integrated video card means you cant upgrade it or replace it or anything?

No integrated graphics doesn't stop you from upgrading with a new card, so long as there is an open pci express slot. This is usually the case.

Hmm, can't find the PC on Staples.com? Would like to know what it is.

Well guys today was a good day i Got my first desktop. For a great value of 449.99 On Sale. The original price was 599.99 But sinse it was on clearance and no one would buy it. I got my an HP Pavilion7 And here are the system stat's

Processor: AMD Quad-Core A8-380

RAM:6GB

Hard Drive:1TB

Wireless Lan :D
and
Video Card:AMD Radeon HD 6550D Graphics
Model:p7-1126s

Well guys today was a good day i Got my first desktop. For a great value of 449.99 On Sale. The original price was 599.99 But sinse it was on clearance and no one would buy it. I got my an HP Pavilion7 And here are the system stat's

Processor: AMD Quad-Core A8-380

RAM:6GB

Hard Drive:1TB

Wireless Lan :D
and
Video Card:AMD Radeon HD 6550D Graphics
Model p7-1126s

Man god is good Cant beat this price can you? well anyways im planning on upgrading the Graphics card in the future and thank you all for your help! ilove my new desktop! its superm!

What is your exact model number? Should be on front bottom of your case.

That video card is onboard, but how much video memory does it have? You just might have bought another crappy desktop. But at least now you can easily upgrade.

Since youll be upgrading the gpu anyways you likely would have been better with the dell. Take away the fact that the onboard graphics isn't terrible, the processor by itself is pretty bad.

So you're looking at 600 plus after you put a proper gpu in it, oh yeah I could beat that price. Well building it atleast I dont really keep up on oem manufacturer pricing:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom