Bluetooth not recognized

Status
Not open for further replies.

MageLuingil

Solid State Member
I've got an HP Pavilion zv6000 (without built-in bluetooth), and I've been using Logitech's mx5000 bluetooth mouse and keyboard with the adapter. Until recently, everything worked fine, and I could use the adapter to pair other BT devices to my computer (like my headset).

Unfortunately, after I re-formatted and reinstalled everything on my computer recently, my BT stopped working entirely. The mouse and keyboard still work fine (as they're designed to work with the receiver even if BT drivers aren't installed), but whenever I try to install BT drivers on the system I get an error message saying they can't detect any BT device connected to the system. I've tried multiple versions of the BT drivers, including the latest on Logitech's website.

Any help with this issue will be greatly appreciated.

hello! I have also encountered that problem before with my pc. I think you installed something that is not compatible with the BT device that you're using. Maybe they would no longer detect any device to the system. You can also try to look for a compatible device for HP-Pavillion maybe they can help you find it.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm currently using the BT drivers for my model from HP's website - they're working exactly the same as all the others were: not very well. I also can't help but wonder if the same problem is causing other hardware problems I've been having (my memory card reader stopped working too).

I wish there were some easy way to find out what was conflicting with my device, at this point it's probably been too long to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom