Best laptop/notebook with a budget up to £400

Welshvalleynewbie

Beta member
hey all, im new on here as of today and UK based, im not very clued up compared to you guys so was looking for some advice and hopefully im posting in the right place...im looking for the Best laptop/notebook with a budget up to £400, im hoping for an I5 with 500gb hdd+ and 4gb Ram + or, possibly with stand alone graphics card but that is not essential as im not really into games (can I uprgrade a card at a later day if I buy without a stand alone graphics card?) would also like a usb 3.0 connection alongside HDMI...not even sure if this forum covers the UK so plese kick me in the shins if it does now! Acer's seem to be the best deals atm and the odd packard bell deal on ebay....any info would be appreciated.

Welcome!!
You'll struggle to get an I5 laptop for £400 or under,
however i found this: LENOVO G580 15.6" Laptop - Blue Deals | Pcworld
only £50 above budget and fitting what you want almost exactly. Lenovo are supposed to be really good at the moment :p (REVIEWS! :http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B008HD8D8I )
Although no graphics card :( but integrated graphics on a laptop are normally enough for all your basic day to day computing.
unfortunatly you cant add a better GPU later, because laptop GPUs are normally built right into the motherboard.

And many of the people on these forums are from all around the world, obviously USA is a big place with lots of people so consequently there are many american people here, but there are some of us Brits XD

Back
Top Bottom