Best gaming laptops? - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Re: Best gaming laptops?

Ok, yeah the number thing was a bit deceiving. I was just looking on a bestbuy website for the gateway and found that one, which sounded similar, so I thought I'd ask about it. I'm not really up to date with the newest and best stuff out there right now, so I'm glad I came on here to ask about it first and do some research. I'm just waiting for payday now, should be able to pick up the gateway next saturday. It's strictly for gaming, so as long as it does that well I'll be happy.

Oh I forgot, one more question. I'm looking at the Gateway® P-6860FX, but I just found out there's 2 other models(Gateway® P-173X FX Edition and Gateway® P-173XL FX Edition) for a little more money, are the differences worth paying a little extra for? I'll probably just stick with my first decision.

Check the specs and let me know, heres the link where i was looking: Gateway Official Site: Products - P Series, Notebooks

I am a cybernetic organism.... a learning computa!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
Default Re: Best gaming laptops?

I think this laptop is good for gaming - ASUS M50 Series M50Vm-X1 NoteBook Intel Core 2 Duo P8400(2.26GHz) 15.4" Wide XGA 4GB Memory 250GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GS - Laptops / Notebooks

Closed Thread