Best gaming laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I'm a mizer... thats WAY more money than I would ever spend on a computer.... like I said I could probably build 3 desktops(ok well 2 for sure :p )for that price that would BLOW it away...(or at least be better :) )

..... no.... just no...

not 2 of them... just 1.... I would know, I recommend 18 builds every day.. and for a gaming laptop that owns

Think should just buy that one you guys posted for $1350 (Gateway - Laptop with Intel® Centrino® Processor Technology). Is that way better than the ones i posted? If you think I should thats about the max i want to spend on one, atleast it'd be brand new!

Thanks... I think I'm going to buy it (P-6860FX), sounds pretty good I must say. I just read a crapload of reviews on it and it says the CPU can be easily upgraded, if you want. I will have to wait until next month, to get that cash, but probably well worth it.

Yeah man that lappy can last years, since the cpu can be upgraded as you said.

If i had the funds right now, i would buy it too.

I found this one too for the same price (Acer Aspire 18" Laptop featuring Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5750) @ http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10107471&catid=26975 . Think the gateway P-6860FX is better than that one? I have enough for a down payment now so I am going to be going to bestbuy here right away. Anyone know the best place in vancouver to buy a laptop?

I'd like to know if this is the one for me, has anything better come out for around the same price? Just thought I'd ask, I will be going in to pick one up within the next week, hopefully it'll be on sale! Thanks people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom