battery AND ac adapter 4 dell precision m90

XWrench3

Daemon Poster
so the battery for my new to me well worn laptop, was on the weak side. but now it is dead. and my laptop will not completely boot up, because the screen says it does not have enough wattage. the screen on my dell says it needs at least 130 watts. i looked to see what the ac adapter is, and sure enough, it is only 110 watts. of course, now there is a chance that the battery may be ok, if it is not getting enough juice to charge it up all the way. but with my luck, that will never happen. so before i go and buy a new ac adapter, i need to ask a simple question. should i buy the exact (dell pa-13) adapter, or should i buy a larger genuine dell charger. i can buy a 180 watt dell, for $%.00 more, than the 130 watt. the battery i will buy will be a 7800mh 9 cell lithium ion battery. if the one in it happens to be salvageable, fine, if not, i will at least know the one i will be buying will have enough power to do most of the things i will ever want a laptop to do. anyway, these are what i have picked out, that i think will work. my machine is a Dell precision m90. New Dell Precision M4600 180 Watt AC Adapter 74X5J DA180PM111 ADP 180MB | eBay & New 7800mAh Li ion Battery for Dell Precision M90 M6300 Series 312 0350 312 0425 | eBay . please do not flame me for being cheap. right now i HAVE to be. my truck needs $1000.00 worth of repairs. and Christmas is coming soon, with 2 kids to buy for.

Back
Top Bottom