ASUS VX7 - Any solid US release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apexslider

Beta member
I was thinking about getting the ASUS VX7, but I can't find any solid info on its expected US release date. It obviously missed its late April date, any news on a new date?

Pre order price is half that, $2269 for base. $4-5k was a projected figure from some rumors (based on Google search). A number of places are taking pre orders, but not one of them have info on a release date. Seems odd to me

Thats one expensive *** laptop lol. Joint ventured with lambo huh....WTF lol The specs better rock out of this world for that **** much

Thats one expensive *** laptop lol. Joint ventured with lamborginig huh....WTF lol The specs better rock out of this world for that **** much

:lol: I said the same thing. Here's the link to xotic ASUS VX7-A1 Lamborghini

Its not too bad, I priced it against the MSI GT780R (17in) and it was only a couple hundred more. Plus I'm a car guy, so the lambo aspect is worth a tad more. It's over priced, but I'm looking to use it as a laptop and desktop replacement (needed self justification)

:lol: I said the same thing. Here's the link to xotic ASUS VX7-A1 Lamborghini

Its not too bad, I priced it against the MSI GT780R (17in) and it was only a couple hundred more. Plus I'm a car guy, so the lambo aspect is worth a tad more. It's over priced, but I'm looking to use it as a laptop and desktop replacement (needed self justification)

Yes that can justify the price if your using it for a desktop replacement as well, I was thinking in my mind I have a 1,200 dollar desktop I dont need a 2,500 laptop as well haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom