Asus - Laptop "Slow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozmoxi

Beta member
Bought a Asus Laptop - Intel Core 2 Duo

Made sure the Memory, graphics were decent. Im not a god with computers but i know that this computer should be faster then what is going on.

So I'm wondering if something with the laptop got put together wrong or there is just a issue all together with it. I bought the laptop brand new yesterday. I'm going to bring it back and exchange it but...

I was installing world of warcraft, also planning on installing other games but it took 7 hours to install the Disk's for wow this was without any updates. Also computer is taking forever to load everything. This is after computer is booted up and everything is loaded.

If anyone could tell me I'm just being a complete idiot and did not get right reader or whatever with this laptop please tell me. Also asked that godforsaken question to the best buy employee will this computer work for this, and this and this of course i got a yes answer. Without running slow.

Asus - Laptop with Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor - Blue/Black - G60VX-RBBX05

Link to the specs of the laptop thanks for all the help.

"this was brand new out of box"

Ya if you just bought it don't even go through the headache of diagnosing it. It should be under warranty and you should be able to take it back because something is obviously wrong. Even if you knew how to fix it i wouldn't because you'll void the warranty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom