Asus EP121 Slate working with desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benenor90

Beta member
Hello, i am new to this forum. But i have a question before i purchase a Asus Ep121 tablet. i would like to know if you can use it as a screen for a desktop. i know that it has a mini HDMI port, but that is used for plugging in other displays to the device. i would like to know if you could switch this operation, and instead use the EP121 as a touch sensitive screen for your desktop.

I would like to do this so that i can draw and perform other graphical operations while using my main PC instead of being bogged down by the graphical performance of the tablet. I wont be using the tablet just as a screen, however i would like to use it as a laptop while im away from home. and be able to use it as a screen when working on graphically demanding tasks at home.

Thanks in advance!

There's no in-built way to use the screen as an extended desktop, no. However, you might be able use a program like TeamViewer to use it as a console to watch what you have on your desktop - I've no idea if you're able to give it its own area though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom