Anyone have a driver disc for Dell 1737 Vista 32bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodic777

Beta member
My friend gave me his Dell Studio 1737 Vista32bit and doesn't have the driver disc after not backing up the old hard drive and installing the new one! Perfectly fine machine, but needs drivers.
Figured a tech site might have someone on it willing to share that with me using Daemon Tools virtual driver to run it or I'll burn the disc off of my other computer and run it in the cd-rom hoping the cd rom works correctly. Would you happen to have such a set of drivers? If I were to acquire such a disc, would it know only to utilize the drivers necessary for this machine?
This machine, he installed a brand new hard drive, so why some hardware hasn't any issues but the VGA Graphics ADAP, Basesystem Dev, Ethernet Controller, Network Controller, SMbus controller, and all unknown controllers aren't working is beyond me.
Thanks for any help!

If you want the SPECIFIC drivers for your laptop and not the ones for the general 1737, go to dells website, go to support, click download drivers, and enter that laptops service tag #, it will look for that laptop in the database and give only the drivers needed on that laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom