Amilo pi1505 display problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried to reset BIOS to default and reset hardware but no luck.

Any other suggestion please?

I would also like to add that on the right side where there is that thick line on the monitor (see the photo) and at the bottom of the screen where colors are distorted, you can see the movement. On the right you can see a thick line of display (narrow line where 'E' from Quote button is placed). If you move scrollbar up and down display in that thick line on the right moves too! Also at the bottom if you move the mouse over start menu button for example you can see the bottom lines change the colors because of the mouse arrow.

Funny thing happen to me few weeks ago. I am still using this laptop and by accident I've found out that if I start the laptop on a special way the screen will be normal-sized and everything will work perfectly.

1. Press the start up button on the laptop
2. Put the upper lid down (no need to close it, just as down as possible) before BIOS starts loading up (that means in the next few seconds).
3. Wait for 5 - 10 seconds, then lift the lid up to normal position.
4. Thats it :)

Don't have and can't find a reasonable explanation for this but it seems to be working with my laptop. This method has never failed me so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom