Alienware

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm buying a whole pc, with the hardware, monitor, OS and etc... on newegg and the shipping comes to exactly $66.76. that's 17 items. i might get some cold cathode lights too.

Ya i knew how to build one but parents were paying and they weren't willing to pay for replacements parts since they didnt trust me building my own. so i had to go alienware, plus back then it was one of the few vendors that didn't come with bloated software.

As for the newegg thing **** YEAH. On friday i bough a sharp aquos 52 inch lcd and it arrived today, plus i ordered a ps3 and logitech harmoney 1k an shipping was get this 16 bucks :D. Newegg FTFW.

dont get any of the area 51 laptops....they ore really bad batt life and they overheat quick.....i have one and i am trying to get a refund....it stinks.

Wow, a sata disk drive? Where the **** have I been, Iam still stacking with my IDE drives. Well, the machine/parts you have will pretty much run anything. I remember the days when alienware was simply about name. Configuring my own machine with twin displays ram and proc was well over 3k. the system below cost around 900+, I had to buy speakers, mouse,keyboard,monitor etc but the actual case,mobo,ram,HDD,proc,vid card were so cheap, you'll be happy with your computer and the left over money!

Say all you want but the build quality is better than any personal build quality i have seen in personally owned pc shops in a radius of 50 miles. Idk about now though i think alienware is just overpirced now, back when i bought my alienware it only cost me 100 bucks more than newegg and in the end the monitor was cheaper than newegg, believe it or not but i did get a good deal.

i seriously did only get this alienware for 100 bucks more than newegg, and in the end i call it a steal after having a tech come to my house because i was to lazy to fix the leds on the little alien head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom