9500M GS in an ASUS M51Sn laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiller.

In Runtime
Is there any way of tweaking the performance of a 9500M GS? I am playing Red Alert 3 and I have the detail settings @ Medium, and by default it sets Textures on high. It runs relatively smoothly until there are a lot of units/explosions going on in the same screen. I drop to around 24-25 FPS at this time. Anything about this card that maybe I don't know? Just puzzles me because this seems to be a decent card for a mobile one and I believe it shouldn't have problems on medium details.

Thanks.

Have you tried RivaTuner? To OC just a bit and boost up the fan.

I'm going to need further help with this because that guide is old and I didn't get the same windows pop up after following the steps.

Thanks, and also...Can anyone help me find a newer driver? I currently have version 167.49...I think this is a bit outdated and might be causing this.

Thanks, and also...Can anyone help me find a newer driver? I currently have version 167.49...I think this is a bit outdated and might be causing this.

Best source would be nVidia's site.. unfortunately they haven't put anything there.. so I assume you have the latest version

Google Magic!
I've googled for like an hour, but it hasn't helped.
Best source would be nVidia's site.. unfortunately they haven't put anything there.. so I assume you have the latest version
I did find newer versions on laptopvideo2go.com, but I'm not sure which one to use. The one I tried (The latest, 180.70) didn't work. When I ran the setup it said, "Couldn't locate any drivers compatible with the current hardware".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom