$400 budget, get me a gaming notebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiouxev

In Runtime
I don't care so much where you get it, im interested in a laptop that's reliable, and has atleast a good enough video card/ram combo to play WoW, Eq2 etc. Doesn't have to be amazing, but playable at a modest setting would be excellent.

Im thinking 256mb or more dedicated memory video card, and 1.5GB-3GB ram. Screen isn't really an issue but the better resoultion the better.

Anyone got any ideas? Woot.com, buy.com, tigerdirect.com, newegg, craigslist? Any specific brands that good bang for your buck as far as gaming?

Really, im not looking for anything impressive. I know I can't get that for $400. But looking myself in craigslist, Ive found a couple HP laptops with video cards with dedicated memory around my price range. So, does anyone have any ideas of types of laptops that are good for dedicated memory video cards for around $400?

$400 new? I don't think it's possible. Your best bet is to stick around craigslist and try to find something used. If you up your budget by $100 or so then you might be getting somewhere.

Oh yeah-- I knew there is no chance for a new system. Used is totally fine. I just want a dedicated ram video card in it.

I would check out craigslist and ebay, your not going to find anything like that here. Most of us know the value of machines and parts and check out the markets all the time.

To be frank it is not a very good choice to get a $400 laptop for gaming, if you do want to get someting for gaming with $400, desktop should be better choice. Or you may consider getting a used laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom