3D questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantfindmypants

Beta member
Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5560-Sb613 laptop it is a AMD Quad Core with 4 gigs of ram and a AMD Radeon HD 6620g 512mb graphics card. I have an external blu ray player for this PC and we are looking into running 3D videos on this computer. I realize as this is a standard/generic pnp lcd monitor I cannot run 3D videos on it. (60hertz) and I need a 120 hertz monitor for this computer. so assuming that I connected a 120 hertz 3D compatible monitor to this computer would the graphics card support the 3D blu ray movies we are playing. If not that's fine but I would rather not buy a 3D monitor only to find that the graphics card doesn't support 3D. Also any other information or insight into what I am doing would be great please do not hesitate to use strong computer lingo as I build pc's as a hobby but I've never delved into 3D viewing pursuits

I'm not sure. But don't you need DVI (Digital) to transmit that much, not VGA (Analogue) which most come with. Unless you have HDMI?

Sorry, doesn't look like your model is supported: Supported Hardware
There are middle-man devices out there, like this one, not sure if something similar is available for PCs and Monitors though (I believe the linked item only works with 3D DLP projectors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom