2 gb in dual channel or 3gb's - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Laptops and Notebooks
Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2008, 09:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Default Re: 2 gb in dual channel or 3gb's

yeah, but vista isnt what i'd call a stable OS, i was running vista home on my acer aspire 4710Z and it was always giving me errors and then it would go to a black screen and slowly fade back, it would randomly reset, and random parts became corrupt for no reason, considering it was all default, nothing new installed, had never been on the net, it was all vista being vista, so im not too fond of it at this point in time, crysis still runs perfectly on a pc with xp, my pc doesnt even reach the requirements for it and it runs smooth as, but if it had vista on it it would lag and crash, so ima wait till vista is patched with its own version of SP2 before o bother getting it and not replacing it with xp.

Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On