Zipzoomfly ships to Canada - But geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I just checked out a bunch of parts for a system from ZipZoomFly. It turns out the only shipping they have to Canada will cost me about $380 US. The same stuff can be shipped to anywhere in the US in less days for $30 bucks US.

Yeah right!!. :mad:

I feel your pain man, but trust me, never buy anything from the states if you don't have to, no matter how good of a deal. Customs are a freaking joke, they tear up everything and just jack up the shipping fee so your savings turn into deficets.

The only thing I may buy is some TCCD RAM since I can't find any here, but even then I'll have a relative down there buy and then ship it to me as a gift so there's no charges.

It's a joke for us canadian's to order anything computer related from the state's,By the time you pay shipping and duty and switching our currency we can go buy it here cheaper,And plus since we are buying it here if anything goe's wrong you don't have to pay all the shipping again to RMA it.

you canadians need to just give up your land and become part of the US :D

*WARNING - THAT WAS CALLED SARCASM AND/OR CAN BE REFERENCED TO AS A JOKE.*

lol just in case

Nubius said:
you canadians need to just give up your land and become part of the US :D

I swear we are already US junior,Our government can't do anything without asking Bush first,Canada wouldn't side with him on the missile defense program,He got mad and said pretty much screw you and he will still use our airspace no matter what.

Shumway said:
I swear we are already US junior,Our government can't do anything without asking Bush first,Canada wouldn't side with him on the missile defense program,He got mad and said pretty much screw you and he will still use our airspace no matter what.

Please dont talk that way, were not on bushes you know what, which is below his bush.

Yeah shipping across the boarder is a joke, only way I ship is boarderfree.

Still here's a bill im pulling out shipping some stuff across the boarder

STANTON RM-100 DJ MIXER: 250$ USD
Conversion with their rates: 352$
Duty: 24$
Shipping: 34$
Goverment profits: 60$

Bush. What a guy.. :rolleyes:

Damn. That's crazy. All these duties and crap. The 15% tax is starting to sound great about now......

It's too bad that ncix's prices are higher than that of TO stores. Otherwise, can atleast save a little $ b/c of the tax break. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom