Zalmans arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIII

Daemon Poster
wee my 5.1 zalman headphones came!

Ive tested them in a few things... so far pretty dam good in games,
just regular music is a little poor, but I think thats because the bass outweighs everything :p

dvd- some scenes from the matrix, madness
games- halo, yeah the feelin was there
rap hiphop- souding fawking sweet, guys voice heaps bassy, girls sounding perfect
pop- too bassed
rock- same as pop, vocals are lost
techno - awesome
dance/rave- leeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

if ne1 with these have some tips on tweaking EQ's or nething that would be kewl!

They r SexY

What player are you using? in Winamp a good preset EQ to use is 'Rock' sounds good with pretty much anything IMO. Also in your sound controls make sure you have it set to 'headphones' might help some. If all else fails you need to turn the 60 and 170Hz settings down, those control the bass.

When you're looking at the EQ, looking left to right, the first three control bass, but you notice effects from the first two mostly, next 3 are your midtones, and last 4 are your treble. Turn up the treble and turn down the bass in your case.

im using wm10....thanks i changed some eqs n soundin good now :)

omfg though, i just opened doom3, set the audio settings to surround sound and farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk!
that game has 20x the thrill factor.... i was crappin my pants when imps n that just jump out from behind n that .... wow...

lol, I might have to invest in some down the road, always wondered about their quality

pop- too bassed
rock- same as pop, vocals are lost

You make them sound like garbage. If their too bassed for everything, their poorly designed.

Hope you like them, for now im gonna stick to my sony's that i paid 225$ CDN for :angry:

as i said they arent the best for some types of music, but for dolby and games fawk they rock

yup your right, except compared to the $1.99 headphones i usually buy these are awesome! i was gona get some of the lower range seinhessers but i saw these n thought id give em a try.. im very happy with em!

You do not want to set your sound on headphones setting. They are surround sound so you want the setting to be 5.1 speakers. In my experience I have had plantronics, altec lansing, and logitech. These are the best headphones I've ever had. And I can hear people so well on aa, I can pinpoint almost exactly where they are because the sound with EAX is so good. So I guess that is a hack, right nubius? :p

If their too bassed for everything, their poorly designed.
No his EQ and sound settings are just screwed.

You do not want to set your sound on headphones setting. They are surround sound so you want the setting to be 5.1 speakers.
lol yeah brain fart on my behalf...I guess putting on headphone would defeat their purpose eh? :p

So I guess that is a hack, right nubius?
No, sound is natural...shadows through walls isn't...don't patronize me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom