Your regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i didn't buy my 8800gts 640mb...i also wish i didn't get a 650i mobo...
also wished i got a 20" 1680x1050 monitor instead of the samsung 906bw

my g.skill were a good buy as prices now have gone through the roof for the HZ's!

You can see why he isnt my friend anymore...and he now goes to ME for computer questions

ME?? I'm confused, oh and two 8500GTs thats like £100 he could have got a 8600GTS for the same price :)

EDIT: Ohhh as in you

just remembered one...

when I built my rig... I got an IDE optical drive...
I shoulda paid more attention to the details...
all I cared was, was everything compatible!?
didn't even know the difference back then, LOL
nobody pointed that out too :(

fat ugly cable...

just remembered one...

when I built my rig... I got an IDE optical drive...
I shoulda paid more attention to the details...
all I cared was, was everything compatible!?
didn't even know the difference back then, LOL
nobody pointed that out too :(

fat ugly cable...

i allready owned 2 ide optical drives, plus them into my maximus formula only to find out the maximus only supports ide hard drives lol. alltho i have everything sata now.

ME?? I'm confused, oh and two 8500GTs thats like £100 he could have got a 8600GTS for the same price :)

EDIT: Ohhh as in you

I had a basically unlimited budget also... I just had to present it well to my financial supporters... In the end I am happy that i learned from my mistakes and came out with a decent rig. After my next update (which would be my mobo) I think I'll stick with that for a very long time, because I've almost totally stopped gaming... too many friends have stopped for it to be fun.

My biggest regret was about 3 years ago I was given a pretty much unlimited budget to build/buy a system, and at the time I was not as technically inclined as I am now. I ended up using the money to buy a pre-built dell for $2400 that should have only cost me $1800 max. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out what I'm going to do with this system, and wishing some one would come along and offer me that budget again to build a system.

I had a basically unlimited budget also... I just had to present it well to my financial supporters... In the end I am happy that i learned from my mistakes and came out with a decent rig. After my next update (which would be my mobo) I think I'll stick with that for a very long time, because I've almost totally stopped gaming... too many friends have stopped for it to be fun.

thats when u try to find a obligation free clan, to play with so u can have a group of people to play with and not just by yourself, otu of all my friends im the only pc gamer but i still enjoy it.
i dotn even have an online freidns list lol, i sit and oplay random games of call of duty 4 and pown.

I just watch videos now and play when i feel like it. It's a lot more fun... I even got myself suspended from cal because i got lazy and just reported a forfeit win cause i didn't feel like playing. I'm probably done with organized competitions beside lans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom