Your regrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not waiting for AM2 prices to fall, my only one really oh and my Matx board :D

My only regret is not keeping my original GT setup that i paid 230 each for. I'm rectifying the regret of buying 2 GTS512's for 359 by stepping up to the GX2 :)

Wouldn't you be pretty much stepping up to the same thing? How much is it going to cost you? I'd only do it if it breaks even (except for shipping costs) if you have to pay anything to step up from two GTS then it's totally not worth it at all.

I wish I wouldn't have bought the 8800GT 256MB at $209. It was last year, and when they were first released. Don't ever buy when stuff is first released. And now it's being sold for $125 shipped.

Its still going for $180 as of now.

I wish i had got the m2n-sli deluxe, instead of the non-sli version that i have. Other than that, my rig is str8 and does what i need it to do.

Wouldn't you be pretty much stepping up to the same thing? How much is it going to cost you? I'd only do it if it breaks even (except for shipping costs) if you have to pay anything to step up from two GTS then it's totally not worth it at all.

I'll be stepping up from 2 GTS512's (paid 720 total) to essentially FOUR for only 500 extra. In turn the GX2 will have a lot better resale value than 2 GTS512s, considering that prices on them have dropped by about 150 each.

lets see, i regret basically my original rig. i only had 650 to go with, and bought budget gaming stuff, which was a 3850, 4000 x2+ and ecs mvp somethingorother board. and since i was making around 120-150 a week it was extremely silly for me not to wait a couple more weeks, and get my rig up to what its going to be in a couple days. the only thing i don't regret about my rig is the 2 400gb hdd's, and the ram i have in it. and the corsair 520hx psu...

To start:

Listening to my friend who got me to sli 8500 gt's, and not going straight to my friend who introduced me to tech forums.

AFTER THAT:

680i SE DOES NOT SUPPORT QUAD CORE OVERCLOCKING

Not getting a TRUE... didnt know about them but still...rather have a TRUE then a tuniq

Trying to SLI xfx 8800 gt 512 and an EVGA 8800 GT 512... did not work as well as i hoped.

Should of been more paitent and gotten my crucial ballistix tracers instead of my regular ones.

To start:

Listening to my friend who got me to sli 8500 gt's, and not going straight to my friend who introduced me to tech forums.

AFTER THAT:

680i SE DOES NOT SUPPORT QUAD CORE OVERCLOCKING

Not getting a TRUE... didnt know about them but still...rather have a TRUE then a tuniq

Trying to SLI xfx 8800 gt 512 and an EVGA 8800 GT 512... did not work as well as i hoped.

Should of been more paitent and gotten my crucial ballistix tracers instead of my regular ones.

lmao..SLI 8500gt??? ouch. SLI shouldint even be an option on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom