Your favourite mouse/mousepad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I'm currently resting my optical mouse on a hardback book :)

I really need to invest in a proper mouse mat...

so do i... im using a piece of white printer paper :D but my mouse is ok, for a wired one... (im going to get the Microsoft Wireless Elite desktop when i get the money)

Logitech Trackball.

Kickass advantage over games. Most people are too stubburn to try or even get used to them. But they kick ass.

i hate mice with extra buttons...I have an optical Gigabyte EzBrowser...only 2 buttons and the wheel-(button)

Wow, $40 seems rediculous for a mousepad. How can that be justified? Or is it just one of those things you get when you have money to blow?

grego said:
Wow, $40 seems rediculous for a mousepad. How can that be justified? Or is it just one of those things you get when you have money to blow?

You know I like to play FPS and I want to play with maximal fun. This pad has perfect gliding and I can afford it :)

"I use a Microsoft Optical Mouse, and am pretty happy with it."

Same here. It'll do for now. Is it true that wireless mice use batteries? I read that on the back of a mouse box at office max.

"i hate mice with extra buttons...I have an optical Gigabyte EzBrowser...only 2 buttons and the wheel-(button)"

I don't really like those kind either...you may wind up actidentally pressing one that you programed to, say, shutdown the comp or something (although I'm not sure why someone would do that) =)

yes, wireless use batteries, that's why they are so heavy...I don't like them, but they are pretty useful if u are watching a DVD and do not have some kind of remote controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom