xoxide.com freaking rocks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzatheHut06

Daemon Poster
Some of you might remember my bitter xoxide thread from a few days ago. If not,see here. Today I got this response when I requested an RMA number:

"IÂ’m sorry to hear that you received the wrong heat sink. IÂ’ll have the proper item sent out to you. DonÂ’t bother returning that one to us."

Holy crap, that's freaking awesome. xoxide.com is now highly respected in my book.

thats nice of them to let you keep that heatsink.. how fast is their shipping, i might purchase a few rams from them

Their shipping is very quick. I purchased the item late on the 8th, and received it on the 12th. From what I can tell, they're a very good company.

I ordered my case from Xoxide. Their shipping depends on how much you feel like paying. Or its like any other place. They all use the same shiping, and the same shiping never move faster. I always pay for fast shiping. They have ALOT of cases though.

shoein, what do you mean you ordered LED fans, then you put 1.49 each? Is that the price?

I dont use fans like those, they are only made for lighting, rather then cooling temps. But those are damn cheap loe 1$ a fan. Good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom