XBOX 360 pics and info

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a hard drive, I hate to admit it but we are just going to have to wait and see Sony's PS3 before we can argue over it. Its only rummors till it comes out and rememeber that Xbox 360 may still change, maybe not big things but they are judging peoples reactions right now to it and adjusting the Xbox360 to what people are saying they want.

-Ryan

MrBebop26 said:
There is a hard drive, I hate to admit it but we are just going to have to wait and see Sony's PS3 before we can argue over it. Its only rummors till it comes out and rememeber that Xbox 360 may still change, maybe not big things but they are judging peoples reactions right now to it and adjusting the Xbox360 to what people are saying they want.

-Ryan

MS won't change Xbox 360 and if they do they won't do it dramatically. It has to go on the production line soon if they aim for a fall release.

What is for sure about the PS3 is that it will use cell processor technology and blu-ray both of which are considered more revolutionary in technology innovation. The Xbox 360 is only revolutionary in console gaming. The cell processor and blu-ray like I said extend beyond gaming. They are the next gen tech. Forget both consoles just look at the independent technology and PS3 is much more impressive.

The true argument over the consoles should be its game selection. In the end that is what gamers will buy the consoles for and how Sony and MS will make their money.

The Xbox was more powerful than the PS2 but PS2 dominated the Xbox worldwide.

The XBOX 360 is most definitely very impressive, but since I headed off to college this upcoming fall, I don't see how I am going to have a ton of time for it. I'll probably just play it by ear, and by the time things are all settled in, the PS3 will be out, and I'll probably spend an arm and a leg getting that instead.

hu_xu said:
MS won't change Xbox 360 and if they do they won't do it dramatically. It has to go on the production line soon if they aim for a fall release.

What is for sure about the PS3 is that it will use cell processor technology and blu-ray both of which are considered more revolutionary in technology innovation. The Xbox 360 is only revolutionary in console gaming. The cell processor and blu-ray like I said extend beyond gaming. They are the next gen tech. Forget both consoles just look at the independent technology and PS3 is much more impressive.

The true argument over the consoles should be its game selection. In the end that is what gamers will buy the consoles for and how Sony and MS will make their money.

The Xbox was more powerful than the PS2 but PS2 dominated the Xbox worldwide.

No, you will have to wait to see. Untill the office release of both, you can only speculate. Sorry just the way it is.

-Ryan

MrBebop26 said:
No, you will have to wait to see. Untill the office release of both, you can only speculate. Sorry just the way it is.

-Ryan

It has already been announced by Sony that PS3 will use cell processor technology and Blu-Ray. We don't need to wait for that.

You make no sense. You sound like an Xbox fanboy.

Well to be honest I am and for good reason, for every person that says "PS2 woops Xbox in graphics" an idiot dies. Reading on the specs of PS3, which I have heard is supposed to start releaseing last 2006(?) I do like PlayStation and it was amazing when it first came out but Xbox beat it. Blue-Ray is a great technology but it is geting outdated for one reason I believe, it is still a disk and though it may be DVD-RW one day, that takes to much time to burn and reburn the disk. I believe that one day it will be more like SD cards.

Another is the fact that cell technology is amazing that is true, for that much to come out of one processor is unbelieveable but looking at the raw facts its that the 360 is working with more. If there was 3 cell CPU's then it wouldnt be any compatition but I believe that the 360 doing 1teraflop compared to 256GFlops, a little lower. They can both handle an amazing amount of threads simultaneously also, it is going to be a close call. There is no definite now, we do have to wait.

-Ryan

Realy you should wait for both the systems to be released, because there could be hundreds of call backs with in the first month like the first xboxs to ever be released because they had cooling problems and melted the disk's easily. Anyways why are people fighting over what each has? The only thing that makes a differnce is how the games are made and how the games will use the hardware.

charles_scott said:
The only thing that makes a differnce is how the games are made and how the games will use the hardware.

That is very true, its the game that makes the system.

-Ryan

MrBebop26 said:
Well to be honest I am and for good reason, for every person that says "PS2 woops Xbox in graphics" an idiot dies. Reading on the specs of PS3, which I have heard is supposed to start releaseing last 2006(?) I do like PlayStation and it was amazing when it first came out but Xbox beat it. Blue-Ray is a great technology but it is geting outdated for one reason I believe, it is still a disk and though it may be DVD-RW one day, that takes to much time to burn and reburn the disk. I believe that one day it will be more like SD cards.

Another is the fact that cell technology is amazing that is true, for that much to come out of one processor is unbelieveable but looking at the raw facts its that the 360 is working with more. If there was 3 cell CPU's then it wouldnt be any compatition but I believe that the 360 doing 1teraflop compared to 256GFlops, a little lower. They can both handle an amazing amount of threads simultaneously also, it is going to be a close call. There is no definite now, we do have to wait.

-Ryan

What are you talking about? How is Blu-Ray outdated when it is going against DVD-HD for the new broadcast standard??????

I don't think you have done any research on the Blu-Ray. How is Xbox 360 working with more with their CPU??????

Also, Xbox did not beat PS2. Xbox has better hardware but PS2 dominates the international 128 bit console market.

Also, who is saying that PS2 beats Xbox in graphics???? I have acknowledged that Xbox is better hardware than PS2. Read above.

Seriously do some research instead of making arguments with no proof. It's quite adolescent. I'm not flaming on you but your arguments make no sense.

Like I said, in the end I think the battle between Xbox 360 and PS3 will come down to game selection. That will ultimately determine which will be more successful.

The only reason it dominated, sales wise, is because of the loyal and the fact that Xbox was new to the market. Also I did not say it was outdated I am saying that the only real great use for Blu-Ray to my imagination would be backing up or one time applications, anything else and were all going to be using mini-HD or something like a new SD. Also I have done some reasearch so before you start flaming me and calling me an adolescent, which is quite childish on its own, you should really read it a couple times and thing instead of automaticly having something againest it.

Because I dont understand what your saying becuase, this portion of what you said makes no sense, please restate this; "How is Xbox 360 working with more with their CPU??????"

-Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom