x850xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATM only Far Cry and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory do (i might be forgetting something), but thats gonna change REAL soon. like within a couple of months

i couldnt really tell a difference in the 2 pictures earlier. should there be a noticable diiference? dont even care abous splinter cell

Something - it dependes on what your talking about... any new generation card today will beable to run past games and apps fine. but if your talking about Halflife2, Doom3 and future games. Then things start changing with the performance between the new gfx cards.

so what is it that you run on the X800pro?

HL2: Lost Coast is Shader Model 3, but that is not released yet, so only two.

However almost all new games will use shader model 3, and what does area 51 use???

speaking of area 51, stupid ass games release date for PC is now june 6th! what kind of stupid BS is that, first may 22nd, then 23rd, now june 6th!?! Jeeeeeeeeeez FEAR was supposed to be released june 6th and now it says August, STALKER was supposed to be released freakin months ago and it's october.....I'm tired of these damn games that keep delaying themselves

Stupid - if you realy dislike your 6800ultra, send it to me(just pm me your email) and you can buy a x800xt or whatever you wont.

nubius - well looks like you have something to look forward to.

I don't want to be looking forward to it, it should have been in my posession 3 freakin days ago.......assholes I tell ya! I've been going on an anime watching binge lately =/ I need high graphic games STAT

Well, I like that i have something to look forward to. its always good. eg. when HL2 was released, I had absolutly nothing to look forward to and I was in complete agony because i wasn't excited about anything anymore. But right now, i'm looking forward to Stalker and Elder Scrolls 4 the most! I can care less about Area 51. Fear looks good though, especially the little girl who is all screwed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom