x850xt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "tried" to run chaos theory with PS 3.0 and got like 5 fps. And also this is my second 6800 Ultra i thought my first one was faulty so I gave it to a friend, and bought this one no change same thing - sucks.

DJ-CHRIS said:
2x 512 meg sticks of PC3200
AMD 3400+ at 2.4GHZ (Right now)
Asus A8V :eek:

Better than what I have. (That might be the reason)

2.8ghz Intel 133mhz FSB
512mb
Some random MB.

The beauty of PSM 3.0 is that it looks fabulous and runs better than the current generation of shaders (2.0B, which nobody ever used)

lol. Anyway, that is 3dmark05. Its common knowledge that futuremark benchies generally lean towards ATI cards on the whole. Keep in mind that NOBODY uses 2.0 shaders. The industry skipped right from 1.1/1.4 to 3.0

I "tried" to run chaos theory with PS 3.0 and got like 5 fps. And also this is my second 6800 Ultra i thought my first one was faulty so I gave it to a friend, and bought this one no change same thing - sucks.
Why the hell would you give away a $500 card? Even if it was faulty, BFG offers lifetime warranties so you could've easily just RMA'd it. You have wayyyy too much papertrail to give away a faulty card that your friend could easily just ship back and get another one for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom